It is important to see how much organic traffic your website is currently receiving and where that traffic is coming from.
Here are the six steps to mobile search domination.
- Build a solid network of niche related connections and you will be able to generate high amounts of free traffic out of this great social media platform. This relationship is very important as Google looks set to remain the dominating influence on search traffic.
- Try to build custom audiences and address people who would best match your Facebook content.
- Optimizing images, good logo or some eye-catching graphics can be as effective for an increasingly visual web and attracting visitors to your website as your written content.
- Help drive Facebook engagement by asking people to simply engage to your page.
- Make sure to use search engine optimization for your website, so that you increase traffic to it.
- By optimizing your website to improve mobile search rankings and drive more organic traffic on it, will make your website to become mobile friendly.
Many business owners take the risks and time to set up all these social media channels and link them to their website, leave for few days without having an assurance if it they get visited or not. This is where your blog posts come in by sharing them on social media and drive traffic to your website.
Looking for an easy way to write optimized SEO Content? Analyze Your Articles for free (no obligation).