In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Article Insights’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered using “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other requested information in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for the security of your account and login information. Article Insights cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Refunds, Plan Changes and Requirements
- A valid paypal/2checkout account is required for paying accounts. Trial accounts will not be billed.
- An upgrade from a trial plan to any paid plan will end your trial. You will be billed immediately on upgrading.
- The Service requires payment upfront on a monthly basis. These payments are non-refundable. You will not be issued a refund or any credit for partial months, upgrade/downgrades.
- If you upgrade or downgrade any plan, you will be automatically charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- If you downgrade your plan you may lose access to features. Article Insights does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are responsible for cancelling your account. You can cancel at any time by access your membership page and cancelling.
- If you cancel before your next billing cycle, the cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be re-billed.
- Article Insights reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account and refuse any and all current or future use of The Service for any reason at any time.
- Article Insights reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Changes To Prices and Service
- Article Insights reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, The Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- All prices are subject to change. You will be given 30 days notice from us via announcements on email, website or through The Service itself.
- Article Insights will not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes or stoppages of the Service or changes in price.
Disclaimer Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Links from this website
- We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
- Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites.
- You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them.
- This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
- Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled here under shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement.
- No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Article Insights, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Notification of Changes
- The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
- You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis
- All disputes regarding this agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.